Friday 10 August 2012

Peter Okoye of P Square's Girlfriend is Pregnant Again!

Peter Okoye with Son
Peter Okoye and His girlfriend Lola Omotayo have officially announced they are expecting their second, baby. The P Sqaure Artist have been denying speculations about the pregnancy for a while but finally confirmed it in an official statement on twitter.
It will be recalled that in 2008, Lola Omotayo got pregnant for Peter Okoye and they had their first son.
Commenting on the issue of marriage then, Lola said
Lola
"There is so much that completes a woman and marriage is not it.I've never focused on that.I'm not afraid to be alone. I pray, I am not going to end up alone for the rest of my life,I want a life partner.But the tag,marriage is not something I think is the ultimate.I would take my time rather than rush into marriage only top later discover that it is not what to expect. And Peter as well is dealing with his won career and he wants to focus on that and you know,maybe in a year's time,I'd be ready to get married and if he's not,then we may get to go our seperate ways.The truth of the matter is that marriage is not in the picture for me now"

It appears not much has changed now. We congratulate the couple for this achievement, though.

No comments: