Tuesday 28 August 2012

Moses Promises More trophies for Chelsea


                                            Victor Moses


Victor Moses says he is elated to be part of the Chelsea team.Nigerian International and newly signed Chelsea played, Victor Moses, has promised fans of the London Club more trophies during his stay at the Stamford Bridge.
Moses who finally completed his dream move to Chelsea Friday evening, after a protracted transfer saga announced his resolve to help Chelsea win more titles on his club’s official website.
“I just want to say to the fans to sit tight, there is more to come from Victor Moses and I hope to do my best for the club and that there are more trophies to come in the future,” The young Nigerian said.
Despite the array of stars on the card, Moses still believes he made the right move and would contribute his quota to his new team.
“There are a lot of world-class players here and I am here to do my best for the team and to help them win more trophies. The club has done well for the past few years, they have achieved a lot, and for me to be able to play with these world-class players, I am delighted to be here,” Moses said.
Chelsea won both the English FA Cup and the coveted Champions League trophy last time out. The Coach Roberto Di Matteo tutored team however missed out on the Community shield which signalled the beginning of the football season in England.
In a few days’ time, Chelsea is expected to roll out her full arsenal as they battle Atletico Madrid for the European Super Cup.
Dream move
Moses has described his move to Stamford Bridge as a surprise and a dream come true.
“When I first heard that Chelsea had come in for me I was surprised, but I had a call from my agent saying they were really interested in me and what did I think, I said they are the European champions and anyone would like to play there and now that everything is sorted, I am delighted to be here.”
Before moving to Chelsea, the 21-year old forward played 74 league games for the Wigan and 58 for Crystal Palace.
At international level, Moses played for the English team till he turned 21. He opted to represent Nigeria at senior level, and made his debut in February against Rwanda.

No comments: